Our objective is to present you the financial options and education to help you make proper decisions on the dental treatment you need and desire.
We accept most traditional and PPO dental insurance plans.
We offer several payment options to allow your dental treatment to fit your personal budget. For your convenience, we accept the following forms of payment:
- Personal Checks
- Patients who pay by our preferred method of CASH or CHECK prior to the day of service will recieve a 5% courtesy discount.
- Credit Cards
- Mastercard, Visa, American Express & Discover
- Dental Financing Plans
- Apply now here!
- Offers revolving credit lines enabling you to make small monthly payments and little to no interest. Applications are available from our office. Arrangements to use this form of payment should be made in advance of your appointment. Click here to learn more.
- Payment plans administered through LendingClub Financing enable you to make small monthly payments over an extended time with low interest options on fixed loans for specific treatment plans. Visit their website for more information. You may apply online, or we would be happy to assist you in our office prior to the date of your appointment.
- We are able to help you maximize your insurance benefits. While we are not a participating provider with most insurance companies, you may choose to pay your estimated co-pay at the time of your visit and leave a credit card on file at our office. After the insurance payment arrives at our office, we will notify you of any outstanding balance or credit. The balance will be charged to the credit card left on file within 15 days unless other arrangements have been made. You will be called if there is a credit and you may choose to have that refunded to you or left on your account to apply toward future treatment.
Our team can customize a payment plan designed specifically for you and your individual budget.